Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About Me


Konichiwa! Thank you so much for stopping by!

I am Amy. Wife of Justin and mommy to my baby boy Noah.

In August of 2010 we packed up our five suitcases with all of our belongings in it and got on a plane to start a new life in Japan. This is my first time living overseas and my first time being a mommy so as you can imagine there is much to share!

On this site you'll find a little bit of everything that goes on in my life. Part cultural discoveries, part ministry updates, part joys and hardships of raising a child in another country, and much much more!

So take a look around, tell your friends and family about this blog and enjoy! I hope you will find this blog uplifting, entertaining, and helpful in many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...