Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's Get Excited...

I want to just take a moment and thank all of you who read my blog. It means a lot when I get a comment or feedback via facebook or email. Although even if no one reads this it will be excellent for me to look back at our time in Japan, I feel extra blessed to know that there are some of you out there who really care. Thank you for that. You guys rock!


I just wanted to mention a few new things starting up in February. First off I will be posting every Monday a prayer focus for the week. This focus will be something about Japan, Nagoya or ministries in the area. Please join me on Monday as we start to pray for something specific every week, once a day.

I am also pleased to announce that I will be starting a series called "Around the World Wednesday". This will be a series where I will have guest posts written by other families around the world in ministry. I am really excited about this! This month we will have families writing from Thailand, South Korea, Spain and other places as well so make sure you stop by and check it out!

On Fridays I will be posting a series specifically for mothers overseas
. Each week I will post things I have discovered about being a mom living in another country. I would really encourage other moms out there who are living overseas to comment on these posts so we can start discussions and help each other out. Please stop by on Fridays and join in on the conversation!

And finally there will be a couple of giveaways (woo-hoo!)and maybe a post or two from my other half so you don't want to miss out on the all the fun here next month!

So get ready! Subscribe by email, follow our blog, "like" us on facebook and you won't miss out on anything!

3 comments:

  1. Let me be the first. Go girl you are working a good ministary.. Will keep you and the other half in my prayers...

    A prayer request .. keep Rose, her daughter in law Vivian, and the new to be granddaughter in you prayers. The new one is trying to enter this world early, 29 weeks now, Vivian is off her feet for the duration...
    take care and love you all.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and anticipating reading all the new posts to come!

    ReplyDelete

3 Comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...