Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Slacker Alert

So, I have been a total slacker when it comes to our blog. I could make up a million excuses about why I haven't written and tell you how busy I am, but the truth is I have been in a little bit of a writing funk lately. I have been taking classes for my college degree and the papers I have had to write for my classes have taken most of the fun out of writing. But that is no excuse (or maybe it is).


I am writing this post to say, I am back and I will be updating the blog more often now that I have jazzed it up a bit. It's always more fun to write something when you have a snazzy new header isn't it? So please come back and read often about our ramblings of life here in Japan.


That is all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...