Monday, February 28, 2011

Our Bowling Adventure


Please excuse the blurry picture of my son. I really need a new camera.

So this weekend a group of us got together and decided to try bowling in Japan. And here are some things I observed from our little adventure:

Japan has better bowling shoes. In other words, they don't look like they were borrowed from the circus.

Japanese bowling balls were not made for Americans with big fingers. So as you can imagine the majority of us were major failures when it came to big numbers.

And I'm pretty sure the food is way better at the bowling alley here. Check out this value meal. Yeah, I'm pretty sure this would have filled all of us up.


All in all it was pretty fun. Different in some ways, the same in others. Will we go again? I think so, we gotta try that burger!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...