Friday, February 3, 2012

What I Like About Winter.

I am NOT a big fan of winter. Not even a little bit. In fact, we have never been friends.

I much prefer it's cousin, Spring, or even Fall, and yes, definitely Summer.

Every year, for as long as I have lived in a place that actually has a winter, my husband has heard about it. I get into this mood that doesn't quite leave me until it is warmer again.

And I ask myself every year why in the world I live in a place that actually has this dreadful season. Winter.

I guess you can take Florida away from the girl but...well, you know the rest.

But there is one thing I do like about winter.

This.


And watching him play in it.

And seeing a place you always live in and see everyday turn into something different and almost magical.


And for one day out of the whole winter season actually saying: "I kind of like this winter thing."


I guess this proves in everything, there is something to be thankful for.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is a lot of snow. It is so pretty though. I wish it would snow like that in Tally in the winter. I just looked at the 5 day forecast and it is supposed to be 81 degrees on Wednesday for a high!! We have been having a string of spring like weather days lately, and I don't like it. I want my winter. I guess I'm weird.....anyway, is this the most snow you guys have had since you have lived in Nagoya? Oh, those aren't your and Justin's bikes are they? or are they? Love you MomP

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...